Johns Hopkins Experts Brief Capitol Hill on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
March 6, 2020 - Johns Hopkins experts brief Capitol Hill staffers in Washington, D.C. about the coronavirus. More information about COVID-19 can be found at
For daily updates from Johns Hopkins, subscribe to the Center For Health Security's newsletter:
Moderator: Lauren Sauer, Director of Operations with the Johns Hopkins Office of Critical Event Preparedness and Response (CEPAR). Start/Intro: 0:08
Experts presenting include:
+ Jason Farley: Professor, Johns Hopkins School of Nursing. Start: 44:10.
+ Lauren Gardner: Co-director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering, whose lab created the coronavirus tracking map being used worldwide. Start: 14:11.
+ Tom Inglesby: Director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and a professor at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Start: 03:51.
+ Lisa Maragakis: Senior director of infection prevention for the Johns Hopkins Health System and an epidemiologist. Start: 31:20.
+ Andy Pekosz: Co-director of the Johns Hopkins Center of Excellence in Influenza Research and Surveillance and a professor at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Start: 27:12
How To Clean Your Kitchen Sink & Disposal Naturally With Baking Soda & Vinegar - Easy & Organic
A fast and easy way to clean your kitchen sink and disposal naturally without using chemicals just white vinegar and baking soda.
You can use the same cleaning method for your kitchen sink faucet and sprayer or any hard water and soap stains your kitchen sink might have. Spray the white vinegar on the faucet, let sit for 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
Make sure to soak the drain stopper in the baking soda and vinegar solution to minimize any scrubbing.
For your kitchen disposal and drain, you can also pour some backing soda and then add the vinegar and let it react.
To clean the disposal blades, toss a few ice cubes and run it. Or, to add some fresh sent, put some frozen lemon or orange wedges.
To purchase the white vinegar I'm using:
To purchase the DAWN I'm using:
To purchase a good buy on 3 spray bottles:
To purchase the baking soda I'm using:
#cleaning #cleaninghacks #kitchentipsonline #cleaningtips
CHECK OUT MY OTHER CLEANING VIDEOS:
1. How To Clean Microwave Oven Easy Hack, Non Toxic & Organic Cleaning Tip:
2. Hard Water & Soap Scum Stain Removal In The Shower & Bath - How To - Homemade Cleaner - Vinegar:
3. How To Clean Textured Fiberglass or Plastic Shower Floor - Baking Soda & White Vinegar:
4. How To Clean Glass Top Stove Burners, How To Clean Stove Hood Filter & Vent With Baking Soda:
5. How To Clean And Season Cast Iron Skillet After Cooking & How To Season New Cast Iron Skillet:
6. How To Clean Sneakers Using Baking Soda:
7. Hard Water Stain Removal:
I hope you find this video helpful and if you have any questions, please post them in the comment section and I will answer them.
If you find this episode helpful, please click the LIKE button below the video; it would mean a lot to me. And if you would like to see more videos about organic gardening, gardening tips, healthy recipes and cooking tips, healthy lifestyle and home and kitchen tips and tricks, please subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking on the link below:
PLEASE SUPPORT MY CHANNEL WHEN SHOPPING ON AMAZON:
MY VIDEO EQUIPMENT:
Camera - Nikon D7200:
Microphone - Rode:
Tripod - Manfrotto:
*Here is the video playlist about my organic raised bed vegetable garden I built with wood where I planted my tomato and pepper plants that I started from seeds:
*Here are links to my latest videos:
1. How To Prune Tomato Plants For Maximum Yield & Bigger Tomatoes - Organic Vegetable Garden in Arizona -
2. How To Stake & Tie Tomato Plants - Trellis Ideas For Strong Winds - Vegetable Garden Arizona -
3. How to hand pollinate tomato plants:
4. How I build a shade cloth canopy for my raised garden bed to protected from the extreme heatwave we had here in Arizona:
*If you are interested to see the benefits of Liquid Alaska Organic Fish fertilizer, check out this playlist:
*Here is a video on when and how to water tomato seedlings:
*Here is the video on when and how to fertilize your tomato seedlings:
*Here is the video on transplanting tomato seedlings into cups from earlier this year:
An Old School Home